Medicare-Certified Home Health Care Provider
We provide many types of care directly in your own home or residence, including Medicare-certified home health and home health aide services.
- Medication management and education
- Disease management, including diabetes care
- Wound care, including VAC therapy
- Use of oxygen and pulmonary equipment
- Bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
Medicare-covered home health care is available for individuals who:
- Have a physician order for home care
- Require skilled care
- Must make considerable and taxing efforts to leave home
We have been providing exceptional care to southwest Florida for over 40 years. Hope Visiting Nurses (formerly VNA of Southwest Florida) was established in 1966 by volunteers in cooperation with the Lee County Public Health Department. We are Medicare-certified under Florida License #HHN 21277096 and accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), the national leader in improving the quality of care in the home care industry.