Rainbow Trails Bereavement Camp
A special weekend for children ages 6-17 who are coping with a recent loss
Rainbow Trails provides children and teens with skills to cope with grief while offering them an opportunity to memorialize or say goodbye to a loved one.
October 6-8, 2017
- Orientation: An information session for parents/guardians will be held prior to camp.
- Transportation: Campers will travel by bus from the HealthPark office - departing on Friday afternoon and returning on Sunday afternoon.
- Camp Counselors: Our loving counselors are Hope professionals and volunteers who have completed a special education series.
- Activities: Creative, stress-reducing activities include crafts, swimming and singing. While Rainbow Trails may have a serious purpose, campers will have plenty of fun.
- Cost: Camp is provided at no charge, thanks to generous donations from our community.
For more information, please call Michelle Milita toll-free at 855-454-3104.
Watch the Video Below for an Inside Look