Hope is implementing safeguards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the Florida Department of Health to reduce the potential for the COVID-19 virus to impact our community.
Admissions to Hope Hospice are currently active.
Visiting the Hope Hospice Houses (Hope Care Centers)
These guidelines apply to all guests and visitors. Your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping keep our community safe!
- For everyone’s safety, each patient may have 2 visitors in the Care Center at a time.
- If you have traveled internationally, please inform us so we may review safe distancing protocols with you.
- If you experience any symptoms of Covid-19 such as: cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath, you will not be able to enter.
- We will check your temperature at reception. People with temperature readings of 100.4 degrees and higher will not be able to proceed.
- All people entering our Hope Care Centers must wear a mask at all times while in the building and will be asked to use hand sanitizer on entering.
If the guidelines above prevent you from visiting a loved one in person, consider a phone call or video chat. Our staff can help you facilitate a virtual visit. Call 239-482-4673 and ask for assistance.
For other programs provided by Hope Healthcare:
See HopeHCS.org for details